Pacific Stone Honed
Pacific stone will yield a sophisticated yet natural look to any project.
Pacific stone has all of the aesthetic qualities of Marble coupled with the wear and durability of the hardest of natures Granites.
The combination of all of the key physical attributes desirable in stone: durability, aesthetic value, low porosity and extreme hardness is a very rare find within the Natural stone industry and clearly sets Pacific Stone apart from many of its peers.
In design it is highly desirable to be able to bring the indoor rooms, outdoors and vice versa. Due to Pacific’s outstanding characteristics it has the ability to transition seamlessly from use as a contemporary interior finish to that of a safe yet luxurious non slip exterior floor/paving and landscape finish.
THIS STONE IS SALT AND ACID RESISTANT
ASTM test report of Pacific Stone
• Absorption by weight 0.46%
• Bulk specific gravity 2610kg/m3
• Compressive strength(dry condition) 234.6Mpa
• Compressive strength(wet condition) 169.2MPa
• Abrasion resistance 60.8
• Flexural strength(dry condition) 22.8MPa
• Flexural strength(wet condition) 20.5MPa
• Modulus of rupture(dry condition) 24.1MPa
• Modulus of rupture(wet condition) 22.9MPa
• Radionuclides Class A
ALSO AVAILABLE IN A MAGNIFICENT POLISHED FINISH FOR INTERNAL
1 piece = 0.32m2 = 12.7kg approx
1 pallet = 19.52m2 = 775kg approx